Diana Morales McFarland
Email: click here to contact
- Removal/Deportation (40 percent of practice)
- Permanent visas (15 percent of practice)
- Family immigration law (15 percent of practice)
- Citizenship (5 percent of practice)
- Asylum (10 percent of practice)
- Consular Processing of Visas (15 percent of practice)
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Texas, 2008
- Iowa, 2015
- Texas Tech, B.S.
- Creighton University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Texas State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
Diana Morales McFarland graduated magna cum laude from Texas Tech University in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science in Personal Financial Planning and a minor in Spanish. She graduated from Creighton University School of Law in 2008 with a certificate of concentration in Business Law. Upon graduation from law school, Ms. Morales McFarland was admitted to the Texas bar. She has been active in immigration law since 2006. Ms. Morales McFarland was previously the regional attorney for Justice For Our Neighbors, a non-profit organization specializing in legal immigration services. At Justice For Our Neighbors Diana worked on removal cases as well as family based immigration cases. In 2010, Ms. Morales McFarland joined Peck Law Firm where she continued to specialize in immigration law. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and is fluent in Spanish. Ms. Morales McFarland joined Curley Immigration Law, PC LLO in February 2015.
Curley Immigration Law Office serves clients in Omaha and throughout Nebraska and the United States.