Mark J. Curley
Email: click here to contact
- Business immigration (55 percent of practice)
- Permanent visas (15 percent of practice)
- Family immigration law (15 percent of practice)
- Citizenship (5 percent of practice)
- Asylum (5 percent of practice)
- Consular Processing of Visas (5 percent of practice)
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Nebraska, 1993
- South Dakota, 1994
- Creighton University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- State Bar of South Dakota
- Omaha Bar Association
Alpha Sigma Nu, National Jesuit Honor Society; Omicron Delta Kappa, National Leadership Honor Society. Adjunct Faculty, College of Saint Mary, Paralegal Studies Program. President, Dundee Elementary Parent-Teacher Association. Fellow: Iowa/Nebraska AILA Chapter Chair (2010 – 2011). Member, AILA National Benefits Center Liaison Committee (2011 – 2012).
Mark J. Curley was born in Sioux Falls, South Dakota in 1968. He was admitted to the bar in Nebraska in 1993 and in South Dakota in 1994. His first position as an attorney was with Brown & Brown, P.C. in Omaha, Nebraska, where he was exposed to many areas of the law including litigation, real estate, immigration, corporate, tax, and estates and trusts. In 1999, he founded the Curley Immigration Law Office to devote his practice exclusively to immigration and naturalization cases.
Curley Immigration Law Office serves clients in Omaha and throughout Nebraska and the United States.